I would love to virtually visit your school! (All my school visits are virtual during the pandemic.)
Presentations for Kids
DETAILS COMING SOON!
I’d be happy to participate in a virtual 15-20-minute Q&A with you and your students. I don’t charge a fee for this, but a minimum purchase of 10 copies of The Great Stink: How Joseph Bazalgette Solved London’s Poop Pollution Problem is required. Books can be purchased from the bookstore of your choice.
Conferences & Festivals
I am available to join panel discussions or create custom presentations on a variety of topics that will appeal to educators, writers, or kids.
Past topics for educators include:
- Don’t Skip the Back Matter: How Nonfiction Picture Books Promote Disciplinary Literacy
- Saving Earth: Books to Empower Young Environmentalists
- Integrating Hands-On STEM and Literacy Through Picture Books
- Puzzling Together the Truth: Author-Tested Tricks for Puzzling Through Sources in the Digital Age
Past topics for writers include:
- Breaking into Publishing After Age 50
Past topics for kids include:
- Super Hero Internet Search Strategies
Please contact me for rates and details!